For those who are not aware of JS Translations1 moving from Foxaholic, please read the following. If you already know, scroll down for the chapter ❤
- Foxaholic is changing servers. The new server didn’t move all the posts automatically. I have to manually move 500+ posts 💀 SO I’M MOVING ALL MY TRANSLATIONS AND FUTURE TRANSLATIONS BACK TO JSTRANSLATIONS1.COM. The following novels will be moved and translated on THIS SITE FROM NOW ON:
- Being an Author is a High Risk Occupation [BL]
- Congratulations, Empress
- Descent of the Phoenix – Thirteen-Year-Old Princess Consort
- Every World Seems Not Quite Right [BL]
- One Hundred Ways to Become a God [BL]
- Ordered to Marry Thrice, the Mysterious Wangfei [Progress Update: 100% moved to this site!]
- Rebirth of a Counterattack: Godly Doctor Shizi Fei
- Rebirth of the Abandoned Woman: Godly Doctor Taizi Fei
- Rebirth of the General’s Granddaughter [Progress Update: 1% moved to this site!]
- Seizing a Good Marriage, The Virtuous Medical Consort
- You Can’t Be Fierce Towards Me! [BL] [Progress Update: 100% moved to this site!]
- I don’t know how long this move will take. I will try to update daily for loyal readers, but old chapters will take some time to move. Plus, I will be doing “next” buttons on all posts, so it may take a while! If you want to wait until the move is fully completed before reading, please feel free to do so!
[TL Note: This site runs on ads, so please turn off your Ad-Blocker to support your translator! If you like what I do, please consider supporting me. Buy me a coffee! I’ll post bonus chapters!]
Thinking of that handsome little shaoye, Changxi was a bit disturbed. He said to the Zhou Chuanqing next to him, “This isn’t good…”
They were all lured over here by Wen Tian’s first painful cry. Zhou Chuanqing took a glance and knew there wasn’t any earth-shattering news. He yawned, “What’s not good about it? If there’s nothing, go back and sleep early.”
The other people also dispersed. Only Changxi stuck his butt out and tried to look in. After all, he was the one to bring the person up the mountain. His heart felt guilty.
Chu XiangTian finished applying medicinal liquid to Wen Tian. He turned his head to find a ghostly face plastered to the window. He draped Wen Tian’s clothing on him and walked quietly to the door. He saw Changxi lying like a dog on the windowsill trying to peek inside.
“What are you looking at?”
“I’m not looking at anything…” Changxi waved his hand. Halfway through his waving, he seemed to suddenly realize something. He turned his head in horror. “Lao… Lao… Laoda!”
Chu XiangTian looked at him and thought about the injuries on Wen Tian’s back. Changxi suddenly became more displeasing to his eye. He rudely kicked him. “Why are you not sleeping in the middle of the night? What are you doing sneaking around?!”
Changxi slightly stepped back. He pointed inside the room. He gathered up his courage and asked, “Is he alright?”
Chu XiangTian frowned. “What can happen to him? If there’s nothing, then go back and sleep.”
Changxi looked towards the room again. There was no shadow in the window or anymore sounds. He wanted to ask more questions, but he was terrified by Chu XiangTian’s impatient expression. He turned his head three times with every step as he walked back to his house.
Chu XiangTian narrowed his eyes and unclenched his fists. If Changxi dawdled more, he would be getting a beating.
When Chu XiangTian walked back into the room, Wen Tian had put his clothes on. The clothes were on neatly and properly. Only his hair was messy and loose. Sweat was on his face and neck.
He couldn’t sleep like this and he didn’t want to bother Chu XiangTian. But it was really uncomfortable to be sticky all over. He could only thicken his face and ask Chu XiangTian if he could bathe somewhere.