- THIS SITE RUNS ON ADS, SO PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR AD-BLOCKER TO SUPPORT YOUR TRANSLATOR!
- A GLOSSARY IS HERE for terms left in pinyin, for those who need it!
- ALL AVAILABLE CHAPTERS ARE LISTED ON THE TABLE OF CONTENTS PAGE UNDER “CURRENT [BG] PROJECTS!”]
According to the memories from her previous life, the car of the chairman of Gu Group, Gu Linyuan, would pass by and explode twenty minutes later.
The next day, the headlines were all about how Gu Linyuan and his driver were killed.
Fang Xinxin deliberately came here early and arrived five minutes away from the site of the accident.
Sure enough, a black Mercedes-Benz started driving over fifteen minutes later.
Fang Xinxin looked at the license plate. It was Gu Linyuan’s car.
She took out the eggs that she had bought earlier and accurately threw them at the Mercedes-Benz’s windshield.
The broken egg whites blocked the drive’s sight. The car was forced to stop.
The driver got out of the car angrily and shouted at Fang Xinxin. “What’s wrong with you?!”
Fang Xinxin ignored him and walked over to the side of the car. She knocked on the car window.
The window rolled down. A good-looking middle-aged man was sitting inside.
Fang Xinxin recognized him as the chairman of Gu Group: Gu Linyuan, who was often interviewed.
“Who are you?” Gu Linyuan looked puzzled at her.
“It’s not important who I am. What’s important is that you’re in danger. I can save you.”
“What do you mean?”
“If I save you and it’s a conspiracy that has nothing to do with me, how much will you pay me?”
Gu Linyuan thought that he had met a crazy person. But he looked at her serious expression and didn’t dare to lower his guard.
Moreover, he had been absentminded lately and his eyes had been twitching.
“How much do you want?” Gu Linyuan asked in return.
“100 million yuan.” Fang Xinxin’s expression was cold without any emotional fluctuations. “Don’t make a counter-offer. I’ll mind my own business if it’s a cent less.”
“If you can really save my life…… with my Gu Group’s huge foundation, 100 million yuan is definitely not a problem,” Gu Linyuan said.
“Deal.” Fang Xinxin opened the car door and pulled his hand to run. “Run. There’s a bomb on your car!”
- Want to read more? BUY ME A COFFEE for bonus chapters / parts!
- Want to read even MORE? Consider BECOMING A PATRON for monthly access to rough drafts of advanced chapters!
- Or you can support my work by DONATING DIRECTLY THROUGH PAYPAL!
- Thank you for your support! 🖤