- THIS SITE RUNS ON ADS, SO PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR AD-BLOCKER TO SUPPORT YOUR TRANSLATOR!
- A GLOSSARY IS HERE for terms left in pinyin, for those who need it!
- ALL AVAILABLE CHAPTERS ARE LISTED ON THE TABLE OF CONTENTS PAGE UNDER “CURRENT [BG] PROJECTS!”]
Bai Qinghao slightly narrowed his eyes. His sharp gaze looked at her, as if he could see through her.
She had only stayed in Yuting for a few days and she was leaving already. Did she not want to stay with him?
Or was it that she had been pretending to be obedient these past few days?
A long time passed. Just as Fang Xinxin was thinking that he wouldn’t agree, he slightly nodded.
“Thank you!” She kissed his handsome face happily. She wanted to thank him for not imprisoning her like he did at this time in her previous life.
Bai Qinghao froze. A suspicious red cloud appeared on his pale and handsome face.
He looked at her bounding happily out the door. He looked away somewhat reluctantly.
“Commander, you’re not afraid that Ms. Fang will go see Bai Chenxi?” Liu Li asked, somewhat concerned. “Bai Chenxi was injured in the car accident. He’s being discharged from the hospital today. This subordinate is afraid that Ms. Fang will pick him up from the hospital……”
“That better not be the case……” A touch of frost flashed across Bai Qinghao’s face. “Otherwise, she will never have the chance to take half a step out of Yuting!”
He looked meaningfully at Liu Li and said, “Send someone to monitor her.”
After Fang Xinxin walked out of the villa’s door, she regretted not borrowing a car from Bai Qinghao.
She thought about it and decided to forget it.
She was freeloading off him and had so many clothes and shoes that he bought. Even though he had a lot of cars and it would be easy for her to borrow one from him, she still wanted to do something with her own ability.
After walking for a while, she stopped to wait for the bus.
She only had 58 yuan and eight cents, so she could only ride the bus that cost one or two yuan.
She bought ten raw eggs and carried them in a plastic bag on the bus. After changing buses two times, Fang Xinxin got off the bus on the outskirts of the city.
- Want to read more? BUY ME A COFFEE for bonus chapters / parts!
- Want to read even MORE? Consider BECOMING A PATRON for monthly access to rough drafts of advanced chapters!
- Or you can support my work by DONATING DIRECTLY THROUGH PAYPAL!
- Thank you for your support! 🖤