- THIS SITE RUNS ON ADS, SO PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR AD-BLOCKER TO SUPPORT YOUR TRANSLATOR!
- A GLOSSARY IS HERE for terms left in pinyin, for those who need it!
- ALL AVAILABLE CHAPTERS ARE LISTED ON THE TABLE OF CONTENTS PAGE UNDER CURRENT [BG] ROMANCE PROJECTS!]
You want me to stop, so I stop? Why should I listen to you? Shu Xin didn’t even turn her head and continued walking towards the door.
Her wrist was suddenly grabbed hard. She looked up to see a good-looking and slender hand on her wrist. She looked up into a pair of narrow phoenix eyes tinged with anger. “Let go.”
Huo Jibai seemed to realize that he was actually touching Shu Xin’s wrist. That delicate and silky feeling in his palm made him turn red instantly. He quickly let go of her. His voice was cold and dark, but if you listened carefully, you could hear a trace of panic in it. “I told you to stop. Didn’t you hear me?”
Shu Xin shook the hand that was touched by Huo Jibai. He used some strength, so it still hurt. Her earlier anger hadn’t dissipated yet, so now she was even more displeased. “I heard, but I don’t want to stop.”
Huo Jibai had always been the target that girls sought after. Shu Xin was the first girl who dared to oppose him. Amidst the frustration, his desire to conquer was also aroused. His slightly sullen mood dissipated and there was a wicked smile on his face. “You didn’t go watch the game and you’re now here irritating me. You actually want to attract my attention, right?”
Shu Xin’s mouth twitched. She had seen narcissistic people before, but she hadn’t seen people this narcissistic before. “Do you think you’re money? Everyone loves you?”
It was as if Huo Jibai didn’t hear what she said. In a tone that sounded like he was giving out charity, he said, “Okay. I admit it. You’ve succeeded.”
“……” Shu Xin: Is it fun to answer your own questions?
“You’ve successfully attracted my attention. Towards you now, I……” Huo Jibai bent down and moved closer to Shu Xin. “Am very interested in you.”
Huo Jibai suddenly approached her and a strong sense of male hormones instantly swept over Shu Xin’s olfactory senses. Shu Xin’s little face unconsciously turned red. She quickly took a few steps back. “I’m not interested in you. Stay away from me.”
- Want to read more? BUY ME A COFFEE for bonus chapters / parts!
- Want to read even MORE? Consider BECOMING A PATRON for monthly access to rough drafts of advanced chapters!
- Or you can support my work by DONATING DIRECTLY THROUGH PAYPAL!
- Thank you for your support! 🖤