For those who are not aware of JS Translations1 moving from Foxaholic, please read the following. If you already know, scroll down for the chapter ❤
- Foxaholic is changing servers. The new server didn’t move all the posts automatically. I have to manually move 500+ posts 💀 SO I’M MOVING ALL MY TRANSLATIONS AND FUTURE TRANSLATIONS BACK TO JSTRANSLATIONS1.COM. The following novels will be moved and translated on THIS SITE FROM NOW ON:
- Being an Author is a High Risk Occupation [BL]
- Congratulations, Empress
- Descent of the Phoenix – Thirteen-Year-Old Princess Consort
- Every World Seems Not Quite Right [BL]
- One Hundred Ways to Become a God [BL]
- Ordered to Marry Thrice, the Mysterious Wangfei [Progress Update: 15% moved to this site!]
- Rebirth of a Counterattack: Godly Doctor Shizi Fei
- Rebirth of the Abandoned Woman: Godly Doctor Taizi Fei
- Rebirth of the General’s Granddaughter
- Seizing a Good Marriage, The Virtuous Medical Consort
- You Can’t Be Fierce Towards Me! [BL] [Progress Update: 100% moved to this site!]
- I don’t know how long this move will take. I will try to update daily for loyal readers, but old chapters will take some time to move. Plus, I will be doing “next” buttons on all posts, so it may take a while! If you want to wait until the move is fully completed before reading, please feel free to do so!
[TL Note: This site runs on ads, so please turn off your Ad-Blocker to support your translator! If you like what I do, please consider supporting me. Buy me a coffee! I’ll post bonus chapters!]
Zi You respectfully and formally curtsied. She frankly said, “Chennu pays respects to Gongzhu! Thousands of good fortune to Gongzhu! Gongzhu is joking. Shizi Ye is of the noble, imperial family. Chennu dare not socially aspire to be with Shizi Ye. It should be someone like Gongzhu, who is a real golden phoenix.”
Zi You said her words with no intentions, but Shangguan Lingluo heard intentions. She thought that her secrets were seen through by Zi You and Zi You was deliberately taunting her. Shangguan Lingluo was bursting with anger.
She thought of that person’s advice and suppressed her emotions. With her face trembling and teeth gritting, she said, “Shizi is Bengong’s tangge. What does Mu Xiaojie mean?”
Zi You saw that she had a big reaction. She asked, rather baffled, “What? What did Chennu say wrong? Gongzhu is blue-blooded nobility so Gongzhu should naturally be paired with a dragon among men. Can ordinary people deserve Gongzhu? And Shizi Ye? He’s a dragon among men, so naturally Shizi Ye should be paired with a phoenix among women. Did Chennu say something wrong? Or…”
Shangguan LingRan ran over to Shangguan Lingluo. He shouted to Zi You, “Huh! At least you have self-knowledge. Whoever this Shizi Ye wants, it won’t be you, you ugly, silly little yatou.”
“Haha…” The xiaojies surrounding Shangguan Lingluo laughed in ridicule.
Yu Lanxuan was secretly sneering, but she put on a face of seeking justice for Zi You. She ran over to Zi You’s side and shouted to the xiaojies covering their small, cherry mouths and laughing, “Don’t laugh anymore. Can’t you see You jiejie is about to cry? Why do you keep bullying her? Is it because she’s pretty?”
Then she shed two crocodile tears and falsely said to Zi You, “I’m sorry, You jiejie! Can we still be friends? I was afraid of you being punished by Gongzhu that day so I… I…”
“What a good Yu Lanxuan. You dare to betray Bengong? Wait and see how I will take care of you!” Shangguan Lingluo angrily stamped her feet.
Yu Lanxuan deliberately straightened her small body and feigned a righteous appearance. She loudly replied, “You jiejie is not afraid of you. I’m also not afraid you. Don’t think I would submit to you.”
Shangguan Lingluo pointed to her and angrily shouted, “Someone, come! Drag this darned yatou and hit her twenty times! She dares to contradict me. How insolent!”