- THIS SITE RUNS ON ADS, SO PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR AD-BLOCKER TO SUPPORT YOUR TRANSLATOR!
- A GLOSSARY IS HERE for terms left in pinyin, for those who need it!
- ALL AVAILABLE CHAPTERS ARE LISTED ON THE TABLE OF CONTENTS PAGE UNDER CURRENT [BG] ROMANCE PROJECTS!]
Chang Bailin was shocked. His normally shrewish grandmother actually had such an intelligent side. He really had a whole new level of respect for her.
Judging from his grandmother’s analysis, this matter didn’t seem difficult. With his elegance and charm, how many girls could withstand his gentle offense?
Jing Wang fu
YuanQiu made a whole table of food and waited for Zhu Yan to return from the army barracks so they could eat together.
Zhu Yan was overjoyed. He picked up his chopsticks and felt that something was wrong. YuanQiu had lived in this Wang fu for some time now and she had never made food here before. So, why was it different today? And she had specially sent YuanHao away. No. Something must be wrong.
“Why aren’t you eating? Don’t you shout all day long about eating my cooking?” YuanQiu smiled.
She was absolutely abnormal today. Her smile was even a bit fawning. This wasn’t her style.
The more Zhu Yan thought, the more he thought that something was wrong. He put his chopsticks down and directly asked, “Do you have something to say?”
YuanQiu smiled even sweeter. “Eat first before I say it!”
Zhu Yan shook his head firmly. “No. Say it first. I can’t eat like this.”
YuanQiu chuckled and put down her chopsticks too. “I know I can’t hide anything from you. I can tell you, but you have to promise me that you won’t be angry and you won’t stop me.”
Zhu Yan clicked his tongue. “Will I just stand by if you’re going to commit suicide? Don’t talk about that. Just tell me. What are you up to?”
- Want to read more? BUY ME A COFFEE for bonus chapters / parts!
- Want to read even MORE? Consider BECOMING A PATRON for monthly access to rough drafts of advanced chapters!
- Or you can support my work by DONATING DIRECTLY THROUGH PAYPAL!
- Thank you for your support! 🖤