- THIS SITE RUNS ON ADS, SO PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR AD-BLOCKER TO SUPPORT YOUR TRANSLATOR!
- A GLOSSARY IS HERE for terms left in pinyin, for those who need it!
- ALL AVAILABLE CHAPTERS ARE LISTED ON THE TABLE OF CONTENTS PAGE UNDER “CURRENT [BG] ROMANCE PROJECTS!”]
The man had a different personality than the woman. The man looked at her and knew that she was suspicious. He didn’t say anything else, but directly went to bang on the clinic door.
Xue’er heard that the banging wasn’t polite from the inside. It sounded very urgent. It must be the child’s family. She asked Qi RongYue, “Xiaojie, do I open the door?”
Qi RongYue nodded. “Open it. I’m done!”
The man saw that the door didn’t immediately open. He raised his hand to bang again. But the door suddenly opened and revealed a pretty girl’s face.
Xue’er looked at the man standing next to the woman. He looked a lot like the boy who was poisoned. “Are you the child’s father?” Xue’er asked.
The man hastily nodded. “Yes, yes, yes. I am. How is my son?”
Xue’er did not directly answer him. “Come inside and see how your son is. Also, next time, please don’t use so much strength to knock on the door. Our Rongyu Hall’s door did not offend you!”
The man hurriedly nodded. “Yes, yes, yes. I was too anxious earlier. I’m really sorry.”
Since the man apologized, Xue’er moved aside. She didn’t want to make things difficult for the worried couple. But there were so many people looking. If she didn’t establish some prestige, what would they think of Rongyu Hall?
The man and woman quickly entered the room. It wasn’t very big. It wasn’t crowded with only Qi RongYue and Xue’er there. But it was somewhat crowded now, since two adults were added.
They rushed over to the bed. Their son’s color looked a lot better. He was no longer showing the whites of his eyes or foaming at the mouth. The movements of his chest from his breathing were also visible. He looked no different that his usual sleeping appearance.
- Want to read more? BUY ME A COFFEE for bonus chapters/ parts!
- Want to read even MORE? Consider BECOMING A PATRON for monthly access to rough drafts of advanced chapters!
- Or you can support my work by DONATING DIRECTLY THROUGH PAYPAL!
- Thank you for your support! ❤