- THIS SITE RUNS ON ADS, SO PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR AD-BLOCKER TO SUPPORT YOUR TRANSLATOR!
- A GLOSSARY IS HERE for terms left in pinyin, for those who need it!
- ALL AVAILABLE CHAPTERS ARE LISTED ON THE TABLE OF CONTENTS PAGE UNDER “CURRENT [BG] ROMANCE PROJECTS!”]
Jin Wang nodded. “Okay, let’s go now!”
“Ah? Now?” Shopkeeper Fan thought of Gentleman Wan’s prescription that he had not sent someone to fill yet. He became anxious.
Jin Wang raised his eyebrow. “What? Is it not a good time?”
Shopkeeper Fan quickly waved his hand. “No, no, no. It’s a good time now. Let’s go right now then!”
He was Jin Wang after all. Even Wanwu Hall didn’t dare to offend him in the slightest.
Jin Wang nodded and asked, “How is Gentleman Wan’s health?”
Shopkeeper Fan smiled. “We found a good doctor. There are already some improvements. Thank you for asking, Wangye!”
Jin Wang went, “En” before turning to leave Wanwu Hall. Shopkeeper Fan naturally followed along. He didn’t dare to delay at all.
North of Jin City, Plum Blossom Lane
Plum Blossom Lane was an old street. A plum blossom tree was at the end of the street. It wasn’t the same as ordinary plum blossom trees. This tree was very, very tall. It didn’t look like a plum blossom tree ordinarily. Only when the flowers bloomed did it seem like a real plum blossom tree.
Ordinary plum blossom trees had flowers with one color, but this plum blossom tree had plum blossoms with three colors. And because of this uniqueness, many people in the city would come to admire the plum blossoms on this tree or had servants break a few branches of plum blossoms off. Plum Blossom Lane’s name came from this tree.
The house Jin Wang wanted was an old house next to this plum blossom tree.
The old house was very old. Its owner was also the person who planted this plum blossom tree. The owner’s ancestors had made a fortune and bought another residence, so this house had been abandoned. But because of the plum blossom tree, the house’s owner thought that it was a blessed house and wasn’t willing to sell it. He would rather see it empty than sell it.
- Want to read more? BUY ME A COFFEE for bonus chapters / parts!
- Want to read even MORE? Consider BECOMING A PATRON for monthly access to rough drafts of advanced chapters!
- Or you can support my work by DONATING DIRECTLY THROUGH PAYPAL!
- Thank you for your support! 🖤