- THIS SITE RUNS ON ADS, SO PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR AD-BLOCKER TO SUPPORT YOUR TRANSLATOR!
- A GLOSSARY IS HERE for terms left in pinyin, for those who need it!
- ALL AVAILABLE CHAPTERS ARE LISTED ON THE TABLE OF CONTENTS PAGE UNDER “CURRENT [BG] ROMANCE PROJECTS!”]
Qi RongYue pointed to Qi Chenghao’s head and said mildly, “His high fever didn’t recede, which resulted in his brain being damaged by the heat. If he wakes up, he will be a fool.”
“Impossible. That’s absolutely impossible. My son is going to be a Zhuangyuan in the future. How can he become a fool? Ridiculous!” Nee Liang was completely panicked. Her whole body constantly trembled.
Qi RongYue shrugged. “It’s up to you whether you believe me or not. If you don’t believe me, you can find another doctor!”
If Qi Chenghao wasn’t a descendant from the Qi family, if he wasn’t Qi YongChun and Nee Liang’s son, if he had treated Qi RongYue with a little bit of kindness or like a sister in Qi fu before, Qi RongYue would try her best today. Perhaps there would be a miracle.
However, he was not only a Qi descendant, but he also treated Qi RongYue like his mother and sister did, which made Qi RongYue’s days in Qi fu miserable and dark.
So, why should she do her best to save someone like this?
The woman who was acquainted with Nee Liang said, “Qi Xiaojie, you didn’t even read his pulse. How can you conclude that Chenghao can’t be saved? That’s too subjective!”
Qi RongYue looked at her up and down. Then she said, “Your face is dark yellow. No matter how much powder you use, you can’t hide your haggardness. You can’t sleep at night!”
The woman’s expression changed. She hadn’t spoken before Qi RongYue continued, “You can’t sleep at night because of the recent changes in the weather. The cold disease in your legs leaves you in a lot of pain. In the middle of the night especially, it’s a heart-piercing pain, right?”
The woman looked shocked. “You – How do you know?” This was an old ailment of hers, but she had never come to Rongyu Hall before or let her servants come to make inquiries. Reasonably speaking, Qi Xiaojie shouldn’t know about her ailment.
- Want to read more? BUY ME A COFFEE for bonus chapters / parts!
- Want to read even MORE? Consider BECOMING A PATRON for monthly access to rough drafts of advanced chapters!
- Or you can support my work by DONATING DIRECTLY THROUGH PAYPAL!
- Thank you for your support! 🖤