- THIS SITE RUNS ON ADS, SO PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR AD-BLOCKER TO SUPPORT YOUR TRANSLATOR!
- A GLOSSARY IS HERE for terms left in pinyin, for those who need it!
- ALL AVAILABLE CHAPTERS ARE LISTED ON THE TABLE OF CONTENTS PAGE UNDER “CURRENT [BG] ROMANCE PROJECTS!”]
The old furen had always been shrewd. She knew that Nee Liang was here begging her because her son must have refused to let her go to Rongyu Hall. Otherwise, why would she come here to beg this old woman?
The old furen pondered for a while before she said, “Qi RongYue must certainly hate us to the bone. How can she treat Chenghao? It’s already good if she doesn’t harm us.”
Nee Liang said, “There’s no other choice. We have to try everything in a desperate situation. Don’t doctors say that they treat patients regardless of background or identity? Besides, she holds no grudge with Chenghao. If she wants to take revenge, she will come find me. She won’t take it out on Chenghao. No matter what, Chenghao is her brother!”
The old furen snorted in her heart. When you harmed her, you didn’t let her off because she is Chenghao’s sister!
The old furen was indeed reluctant. He was her grandson and the only male descendant in Qi fu. She sighed and said, “Fine. For Chenghao, I will go with you to Rongyu Hall.”
Thus, with old furen there, Qi YongChun had nothing to say. He could only go out and pretend that he didn’t know about it.
The old furen and Nee Liang first alighted from the horse carriage in front of Rongyu Hall. Servants lifted Qi Chenghao off another horse carriage. They all walked into Rongyu Hall.
Qi RongYue was reading a patient’s pulse. She heard the commotion and looked up at the door. She then looked away and said to the woman in front of her, “I’ll write a prescription for you. Take the medicine for half a month according to the prescription. Calm your mood, don’t get angry, and stay calm. Walk around a lot, but don’t make yourself tired. Remember!”
The woman thanked her and left after her servant paid the doctor’s fee. The next patient was acquainted with Nee Liang. She looked at Qi Chenghao’s appearance and immediately said, “You can go first. I’m not in a hurry. I can wait!”
- Want to read more? BUY ME A COFFEE for bonus chapters / parts!
- Want to read even MORE? Consider BECOMING A PATRON for monthly access to rough drafts of advanced chapters!
- Or you can support my work by DONATING DIRECTLY THROUGH PAYPAL!
- Thank you for your support! 🖤