- THIS SITE RUNS ON ADS, SO PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR AD-BLOCKER TO SUPPORT YOUR TRANSLATOR!
- A GLOSSARY IS HERE for terms left in pinyin, for those who need it!
- ALL AVAILABLE CHAPTERS ARE LISTED ON THE TABLE OF CONTENTS PAGE UNDER CURRENT [BG] ROMANCE PROJECTS!]
She could only remember that she shoved the key in some corner when she had left.
Although her memory was good, she would automatically forget what she didn’t want to remember.
She looked around and up and down many times in front of her door. She finally found the key under a flowerpot.
At this time, the key was already a little rusty.
The door that had not been opened for a long time creaked open.
A wave of dust blew towards her face, forcing Bai Yu to take a step back.
She was on the first floor and there was a big street outside. There was also a little gap underneath the door. Maybe that was why there was so much dust inside.
They finally managed to get used to it with difficulty and walked inside.
Everything was placed in exactly the same position as when Bai Yu had left. There was just an extra layer of accumulated dust over everything. The curtains weren’t open, so it was very dark inside.
“It looks like this because I haven’t been here in a long time. Go wait outside. I’ll tidy up.”
Bai Yu wanted to push Xiang Shenyu outside.
But Xiang Shenyu didn’t move.
“I’ll help you.” Xiang Shenyu rolled up his sleeves.
“No. You go outside. I’ll be done in ten minutes. You won’t be able to help here.”
Xiang Shenyu was a little unhappy. What did she mean that he wouldn’t be able to help?
Bai Yu could tell that Xiang Shenyu was unhappy. Her eyebrow lifted. She could only stand on tiptoes and lightly kiss him as compensation.
Xiang Shenyu’s expression then looked better. He lightly floated outside.
Bai Yu shook her head helplessly.
Without him around, her eyes now turned colder and her mind slowly cleared.
She looked around and casually found a place to sit down.
“Maomao, initiate the cheat. Start the cleaning function.”
“Ding…… Host, your points are not enough to initiate it.”
“Oh? Is that so?” Bai Yu faintly answered, but she did not get up. “Then can I have it on credit? If not, I will kill myself right now.”
- Want to read more? BUY ME A COFFEE for bonus chapters/ parts!
- Want to read even MORE? Consider BECOMING A PATRON for monthly access to rough drafts of advanced chapters!
- Or you can support my work by DONATING DIRECTLY THROUGH PAYPAL!
- Thank you for your support! ❤